Tuesday, October 12, 2010

An Ode...

She gave me a reason to smile each day
Whenever I was lost, she showed me the way
She was the guiding light, when I was in the dark
In every little thing I am today, she left her mark

She was my friend ... when I wanted to talk
She was my companion, in life's every walk
She was my music, she was in every song...
With her in my life, nothing could go wrong

She gave me the strength, when I would feel low
Every time I needed her, she would just know
Her love was unconditional, so divine and so pure
For all my problems, she was the remedy..the cure

She was the answer to every question I had
Always by my side, in times good or bad
Whenever I had bruises, she would hug me tight
She taught me to be a winner, never give up without a fight

She celebrated my success, my joys she shared
When I was lonely, she told me that she cared
She was there to comfort, when I was in tears
She gave me the courage to fight all my fears

She was my guardian angel who gave me hope...
When I faced challenges, and situations I couldn't cope.
I asked her for anything ... she would never say no
Made me wonder, without her ... how far will I go...

She taught me a lesson ... Life isn't always what you expect
I should work towards my dreams, never look back in regret.
I did not believe in God, I believed there is none
But I sure believe now, in Her ... I have seen one!

I asked her once, "tell me..are you for real?"
"You are always there for me ... so special I feel"
"Son.." she answered, "Dont forget..I am your Mother"
Well I know for a fact ... there can be no other!

But then came a day, when she was gone..
Her journey was complete ... and I need to move on...
She has gone to heaven, I dont believe it still
In fond memories she remains, and always will...


I miss you mom!
Maybe in another life...I will find you there!

4 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful poem KM. Mama's proud of her boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kaustav it's me your old neighbour lucky (moti bagh), how are you? Hope you still not forgets the old school days and our brazil style make up of football team.

    Send me your contact number on email at tarun32@gmail.com. Micky and Deepu both of them are working at Gurgaon.

    ReplyDelete